Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bathroom & Bedroom

This is our bedroom -- the bed is coming end of this week or early next week. With the students starting University this week everything is on backorder. One would think stores would stock up prior to this but well, we are in New Zealand. So our bedroom is nice & simple. The window is way up high which I guess is good since no one can look in & we still get light. The closet is big and nice. I think the bedroom is actually higher than it is wide.


This is our bathroom. Shower insert thing and double sinks. Everyone has these wall-attached sinks here; at least these are bigger and deeper than most. The floor matches the kitchen and laundry room.


The view from the shower area, toilet's behind me with it's 2 flush options. In the mirror you can see we have a built in cabinet for towels and things. The box thing on the wall is for heating the bathroom I guess when it is cold on a winter morning. It seems sort of like a big hand-dryer -- maybe you stand under it to dry after a shower?



Here's another view of the apartment from my desk. We are happy with it so far. It is close to everything & is quiet and dry and insulated (all rare things around here). We are planning on moving in this weekend since we'll be done dog- & house-sitting Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The apartment looks great! :-) I'll call you and talk.