Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Victory Beach

I just thought these photos we took at Victory Beach on Sunday, August 10th were pretty amazing and wanted to share them. Not much commentary to go with them. It was low tide and the water was calm, and the sun setting. Which made for some great pictures.




Lexie and I are standing on Victory Beach, behind us is Papanui Inlet. We are looking towards the sheep pastures on the cliffs across that little bit of water connecting the inlet to the ocean.


This is what we were looking towards. What you can't see from this picture are the fur seals laying on the rocks right next to the sheep. It is so funny seeing sheep grazing right next to seals.

1 comment:

bellwritinginthejar said...

wow,those are some amazing photos. It looks really beautiful, I'm jealous.

hope the worst of the cold is over!

Erika