December 26th, 2009, Christmas in Wisconsin with the McIlheran family.

Dan modeling the alpaca scarf I knit for him. It is such a perfectly soft scarf that after "borrowing" it too many times, I finally just made myself one.

The happy chaos of gift opening Christmas morning with the family.

Dan is obviously a favorite with our niece Grace.

Actually he's a favorite with all the nieces and nephews. I think this was the precise moment when he went from being Uncle Dan to being Lieutenant Pea Soup...that's a knitted pea pod on his head as a helmet, of course. Six months later and the kids are still calling him that. Shhhh! You didn't hear it from me. As an aside, don't we have the cutest nieces?
Dan modeling the alpaca scarf I knit for him. It is such a perfectly soft scarf that after "borrowing" it too many times, I finally just made myself one.
The happy chaos of gift opening Christmas morning with the family.
Dan is obviously a favorite with our niece Grace.
Actually he's a favorite with all the nieces and nephews. I think this was the precise moment when he went from being Uncle Dan to being Lieutenant Pea Soup...that's a knitted pea pod on his head as a helmet, of course. Six months later and the kids are still calling him that. Shhhh! You didn't hear it from me. As an aside, don't we have the cutest nieces?
No comments:
Post a Comment