The other evening while at work, I got the call I had been dreading since Danny bought his first power tool, "Em, I'm heading into the ER." He had basically "mitered" his left pinky finger in the table saw. It was pretty awful - he got a few stitches & a bulky bandage. In the picture a mesh bandage is covering most of the damage. Danny is holding up pretty well - after three days he was back to caulking the stairs.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
a visit to the ER
The other evening while at work, I got the call I had been dreading since Danny bought his first power tool, "Em, I'm heading into the ER." He had basically "mitered" his left pinky finger in the table saw. It was pretty awful - he got a few stitches & a bulky bandage. In the picture a mesh bandage is covering most of the damage. Danny is holding up pretty well - after three days he was back to caulking the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment